Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On fire


I light a cigarette and in my throat something is waiting for the tobacco fog to come and cover the writhing dragon.
I feel like I am being used up and yet some passions are alive in my mind. My thoughts were never fully se*-oriented but now that I think I see that there are times when I too long for a tight warm body to hold in my arms and squeeze and feel my own body melt and pour down in it, I too sometimes feel this unnamed joyful excitement run through my flesh and veins, I too have all these feelings and yet when I find myself down on earth I realize that I am still unwilling to have natural pieces of feelings then again sorrow comes and again I regret over what is not regrettable.


Life is all contradictions and my life is no exception. If I don't think about them I do not see them quite well but then I will start hating myself for not thinking as much as I should. The feeling circulates and keeps coming back.


I close my mouth,
light another cigarette...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I light a cigarette too...