Friday, July 18, 2008

Blue Moon Gone



The little blue moon that used to shine dimly through our lonely nights will no longer be there. All the images, doors, objects, chairs, bottles and cigarette pockets will be gone forever to an eternity full of emptiness where no you and me exists. I surrender and hand over the keys trying to create new images that are already fading before even entering my disturbed mind.



Deceit is the word now. Love with its bright light of caring and attention has been divided into unimportant casual pieces of concern and kindness which are shown through shy kisses and uneasy touching hands.

I feel dizzy and am just about to hurl the tipsy dreams that move over my head and make me sick.

Conversations full of sarcastic words, jeering looks, hidden sneers are ruling the time and yet we prefer not to see them.

Denial, ignorance: our keys to peace. Relax and see how our now-glassy world will shatter soon after.

No comments: